Spark2Life deliver Trauma Awareness training sessions and webinars for Professionals and for parents, business owners, faith leaders & adult members of the community who want to improve their relationships and interactions with young people in the community. By raising awareness of how trauma and different life experiences affect behaviour we increase our capacity to empathise with others, equipping ourselves to have better relationships.
Aims/ Objectives of the Trauma Informed half day training:
- Introduction to the concept of Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES)
- Examine Trauma Informed Practice
- Explore triggers that can result in challenging behaviours
- Examine strategies to support Children & Young People (CYP) developing resilience
- Offer a framework that enables collaboration with CYP
- To promote relational interactions and kindness